It may happen that Talend Open Studio does not use the correct execution context.
Typically, you run it on the pre-production context, and the variables it uses are NULL or unexpected values. This can cause for example the following errors :
- org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.JAXRSClientFactoryBean createWebClient
- GRAVE: java.lang.NullPointerException : null
- Exception in component tRestClient_1
While the project was working very well last time...
- To check it :
- Place a tContextDump component on your job
- Place a tLogRow component and plug it into the tContextDump component
- Run the job to see the values received by the job.
- To correct it :
- Deactivate the job, by right clicking on one of the components then Deactivate whole subjob.
- Run the job (to force a compilation)
- Reactivate the job, by clicking again on this component then Activate whole subjob.
- Test the job again to verify that this fixed the improperly loaded context.
Dernière modification le 11/06/2021 - Quillevere.net