On Talend, if you have the following error when starting a job "Could not find or load main class", you can try the following workaround to unblock the problem :
- Open the .log file in workspace\metadata de Talend
- Search an error at the end of the file
- If it is like "Contains: Could not delete '..poms\jobs\process\target\classpath.jar'" :
- Delete the blocking file, which can be blocked by Java.
- If you can't because the file is in loaded, restart the computer or use a software likeLock Hunter.
- If the error is like "java.lang.NullPointerException at org.talend.designer.core.utils.DesignerUtilities$1.run(DesignerUtilities.java:125)" :
- Close Talend
- Close all Java processes which could refer to the job
- Restart Talend et try to execute the job
Dernière modification le 17/03/2020 - Quillevere.net