To obtain the TCP / IP port of a SQL Server database, several solutions are possible.
Via a request on the server
Using the following query:
SELECT DISTINCT local_tcp_port FROM sys.dm_exec_connections WHERE local_tcp_port IS NOT NULL
xp_readerrorlog 0, 1, N'Server is listening on'
Via SQL Server Configuration Manager
- Connect to the machine hosting SQL Server (with the remote desktop)
- Launch the software SQL Server Configuration Manager
- In the left window, go to the section"SQL Server Network Configuration", select the part "Protocols for ..."
- In the right window, right-click on "TCP / IP" then choose Properties (or double-click on "TCP / IP")
- On the TCP / IP Properties window, go down to display the IPAII part. The port used is displayed there.
Dernière modification le 27/11/2019 - Quillevere.net